Average build and height with short straight black hair.
Dust is a friendly, easy going and generally open person. A little lazy at times but always serious when the situation demands it.
- Good with people. Very Persuasive and the kind of guy you can't help but like.
- Analytical Mind with a Photographic memory meaning he can learn things relatively easily.
- Quick Reflexes which allow his body to keep up with his quick mind.
- Tends to let his feelings interfere with his judgement.
- Can snap if pushed too far to the edge. With varied results.
- Hesitates when fighting women.
Had a relatively normal childhood until the Fall. He was born in Eisengrad and then travelled all over Europe because of his fathers job. His mother stayed home with him while his father worked as a military mechanic. His brother Charlie was away at a private school when the fall happened and hadn't been seen until he arrived by chance as a pilot for the Unicorns. During the fall he somehow managed to survive, not sure how himself but when he woke up he found the remains of his parents covering him like a shield. He left the ruins of his home and wandered for days until he found fellow survivors. It took awhile but eventually he went back to his normal self. Recovering from the trauma of the Fall, or did he?
As soon as he was old enough he got work as a mechanic like his father and helped in the rebuilding whenever he could. Eventually getting to be a mobile suit tech once they were being made once more and becoming a pilot after showing skill at it from a chance opportunity when his group was short a pilot.
He is currently the lead engineer at the weapon smith and works there along with his brother Charlie who tests the suits and weapons he creates. His preferred role in combat is Sniper/Support.